Tuesday, November 16, 2021

HurbQuest - Create your Old EQ Character the way you want!

redirect from HurbQuest.com. . ."HurbQuest" is a free to play EverQuest Server, unaffiliated with Daybreak Game Company or Darkpaw Game
|
|
|

:::|__JOIN HurbQuest forums__|:::

=> Use command: /petition     in game to file a request; or
==> Request: character customization (EXP, Items, Names)

Discord@user:/=> Hurb.Snarebergowitz#3588
Twitter@user:/=> twitter.com/big_hurb


http://=> www.eqemulator.org - EQEmu is responsible for hosting the login server used by most EverQuest emulator projects! 





LEGAL NOTICE:

EverQuest® © 1999 - 2015 Daybreak Game Company LLC. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners.  Darkpaw Games® is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
What Are Gifts and Donations -- and why does that matter on YOUR taxes?

Legally, a gift is something given without any consideration in return. For tax purposes a donation must be for a valid charitable purpose to a authorized organization. 

A person cannot donate to the HurbQuest server. 

 Although HurbQuest is provided for free to players, it is not without real costs.. like sending Jeff Bezos to space.

See the forums for the Server Cost and Gift Income post!

Back in 1999, the infrastructure to run a full EverQuest server was significant, requiring high end hardware running in world class data centers utilizing direct internet backbones for bandwidth, and be able to withstand cyber attacks that aim to deny service (a DDoS attack).

If you enjoy playing on this server, great! I'll pay for it; it's on Amazon Web Services EC2 instance... and Jeff Bezos has slaves that provide all the protection and hardware. 

One day I'll use the php Web Admin to do server administration on my cell phone...until then..

I do feel obligated to a player who likes this game and who want to play it, especially on HurbQuest!

Again... You cannot give any gift in exchange for in game items -- and you don't need to! 

Post in the FORUM -- I'll create items!

Or 

/petition in game     on the character you're customizing!


If you do somehow end up sending me money and want to share your name, I will post that... or at least the dollar amount given. I want transparency.

YOU SHOULD GIVE / DONATE MONEY TO A REAL CHARITY ...or to someone in your community in need!

Still want to give me some money? 

Again, Good luck..!! 

You'll have to bring that subject up in game or on the forum or send me a message on Twitter or Discord! I will use any gifted money to pay my bills but I mostly want those in need to have the money, so if you have a lot of money and send me some, great! You can trust me to dispense it in a manner that pleases me and others ... so you can spend your time on more EverQuest!

There is no DONATE button; there is no PayPal link

I report my income to the IRS of the US Government and the State of Washington. 

I do not run any organization that seeks donations of any kind. I'm just a guy who likes EverQuest

No comments:

Post a Comment

HurbQuest - Create your Old EQ Character the way you want!

redirect from HurbQuest.com. . ."HurbQuest"  is a free to play EverQuest Server, unaffiliated with Daybreak Game Company or Darkp...